Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Some thoughts

It seems that women play keeping the pussy in short supply and have us go through hoops for just a sample of it yet men are expected to give the chivalry up to every woman,EVERY WOMAN. Now what would happen if men decided to keep the chivalry in short supply? How fast would things change? Think about it. Things would change and I'll bet real quick too. Keep the chivalry in short supply. No more of their double standards,no more putting up with their cowshit. No more Mr.Fucking Nice Guy about it.


I bought it. I'll just fucking say it and lay it out for the world to see;I fucking bought the lie. Back in the '70's I bought into the lie that women were pure and good. I didn't see it first hand but I was hoping some place in some way it would be true,that these guys who wrote these love songs in rock music knew what they were talking about. I mean it's the Doobies who said,"I listen to the music" and I thought that I could somewhere find that woman (sweet,loving,compassionate and a joy to be around) who was unlike the others. It took many years and a few knives to the back before I realize she is just a mythological creature. It is worse than that it is the LIE. The lies that a lot of guys have bought into and now have hell to pay,married or not. Bitter? Fair assessment. Is it "bitter" you want to say or is it "unjustified". No one in their right mind can say the latter. But anyway the final straw was the false sexual harassment claim that got me fired. Seeing women in the cold light of day and seeing the black hearts that truly exist is truly a very dark journey and a lot of my beliefs were shattered along the way but that's okay because the cold light of day shown through and although very ugly it was honesty. An honesty that was gut wrenching. But that honesty led me to one conclusion and that is women are truly demonic creatures. I'll tell you you can hear the sounds of your beliefs being shattered but it is reality and there is no hiding from reality. So I accepted and adapted and shed some other false beliefs along the way too but I have adapted to my new environment and that is why I glad I found some MRA publications to help me and other men adapt to our new environments. There is a past but it was a lie,a feminist lie to brainwash men. Women have talked big and backed none of it up. The present sucks but we can change that to bring a better tomorrow. It's like Billy Joel said,"the good old days weren't always so good,tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems".

2 comments:

Zoe Brain said...

But anyway the final straw was the false sexual harassment claim that got me fired.

Ah Spit.

The equivalent of being raped, but unable to prosecute.

I'm so sorry - not as in "I apologise" for I have nothing to apologise for. But as an expression of outrage at the Injustice. It sucketh Bigge Tyme.

I guess it's no compensation, but it could be worse. From a psych's blog, a guy who works in the Calif. penal system:

At some point in my wilting afternoon, a person from HR came in to do a presentation regarding sexual harassment. Now, for an environment known for the harassment of women, this was a truly lame presentation (and God bless all female CO's and Clinkshrink). Lame enough that some support staff broke into a discussion of transgendered inmates: "If one talks to me, could that be considered sexual harassment?" Yikes! This quickly evolved into hostility, religious belief, and discrimination. I suffered this as long as possible before, in a polite & professional manner (and you know I am), discussed the conflict with these "opinions" and California law. Yea, there are definitely some conflicts. The HR person stood there without comment. I left the training watching my back.
For some women, merely talking to someone is considered enough to justify a suit for sexual harrassment.

Masculist Man said...

The equivalent of being raped, but unable to prosecute.
For some women, merely talking to someone is considered enough to justify a suit for sexual harrassment.


Thank feminism for the fucked up situation we have. Feminists have set up the situation against men so if men go against them they have no one to blame but themselves.